Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

C'mon Baby

Carrie and Keifer came over to play this morning. "C'mon Baby" C'mon Puppy" Keifer could be heard repeating over and over. She's such a sweetheart. Aidan and Roxie were worn out when the play date was over. Maybe this should be a daily event...

After putting Aidan down for a nap I had a few quick errands to run. On my way to Target I could hear the car making an awful sound and not driving well. I figured it was probably just snow packed in the wheel wells and kicked the tires on the driver's side after I parked. After Target I drove to the YMCA and the sound only got worse. After parking there I did an inspection of all the tires. Bad news. The right front tire was FLAT and no longer on the rim. Yikes. I didn't have much choice but to drive it home. (not far) I took it up to Kyle's parents' house where Mick graciously put the spare tire on for me. He tried inflating it, but being only 2 degrees outside, the air wouldn't go in the tire. Ughh...guess I'll being going up to the tire store on Friday.

No comments: