Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009

Happy New Year to all! Kyle and I rang in the new year at Gayle and Cory's house. Aidan rang it in with Grandma and Grandpa Finn. A BIG thank you to them for watching Aidan; it's nearly impossible finding a sitter on New Year's Eve, especially when you don't really know any teenagers! I had a great time playing Mad Gab (very fun, would highly recommend if you're looking for games to play on a game night), Battle of the Sexes, and Kyle got to try out a Wii. Very low-key compared to years past. ;)

I have had a request to add an automatic update to the blog. Since I try to keep my readers happy, here it is... Every time I write a new post, you can receive an e-mail notifying you that there is something new to read. That way you don't have to check to see if I've written anything. It's optional, and of course you can still read the blog even if you're not signed up for the notification. If you're interested, just type in your e-mail address on the right side of this page under Aidan's picture.

No comments: