Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 31, 2009

10 Months Old

10 Months Old
1/31/09


Aidan is 10 months old. It hit a balmy 40 odd degrees outside and we celebrated by not wearing hats or mittens for the first time in months.

In anticipation of Aidan turning 1 in two months I signed up for a cake decorating class. May I just say, I think I am going to be an awesome cake decorator. (this said with absolutely no prior experience whatsoever) Today was my first class and I am highly enthused to go back next Sunday. Bonus: It gets me out of the house for 2 hours each Sunday during February.

This is your baby...

This is your baby on drugs
(just kidding, he's really NOT on drugs!)

2 comments:

Soupy said...

10 months? *gasp* Say it isn't so! He is sooooooooooooooo handsome! K says 'hi" to her one of her fave baby friends! :)

Monty's Mayhem said...

AHH he is so big! He looks like such a little man :( Miss you all and cant wait to see you for his first birthday (i cant believe I am already saying that!!!) Love YOU- Aunt Kali