Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday to Adelyn. Aidan attended his first birthday party today. Adelyn, my co-worker's daughter, turns one next week and they had her birthday party today. It makes my stomach clench up to know that soon that will be my little boy sitting in his high chair smearing cake all over the place. Where in the world has the past year gone? I know that April was lost in a haze a sleepless nights, but after that, I'm just not sure how time slipped by so quickly. Aidan got a cute little gift bag filled with fun stuff. Included was some sidewalk chalk that I'm excited to break out once the weather turns warm. He'll probably like it too, but I think I'll have more fun with it. :)

I don't talk about my husband's random career choice very often, but I would like to take a moment to congratulate him. Last night he became the #4 poker player in the world at the limit he plays. That ranking is based on how much you win. His goal is to stay in the top 25 the entire year. (on top of achieving Supernova Elite status) I wish him luck now, but I reserve the right to complain later in the year if poker is taking up too much of his time... ;)

No comments: