Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Hunt Is On

Aidan and I visited a daycare today. Let's just say I was severely underwhelmed. The room was run down and seemed cluttered. It was in the interior of the bldg, so there were no windows. I was disappointed. I don't think Aidan will be attending that daycare.

Our options are slightly limited because I'm only looking at half-day child care. Since Kyle will still be home next year, I was hoping to have Aidan in daycare in the morning. That way Kyle could pick him up around noon, give him lunch, and then put him down for a nap and still play some poker.

I'm going to schedule a tour of the local KinderCare and New Horizon daycare centers. The search continues...

2 comments:

Monty's Mayhem said...

Believe me...you want to feel overwhelemed by how nice a place is, how nice the staff are, and their philospohy on childcare :) I can give you some good tips if you want...ahh i love being a preschool teacher :)

Soupy said...

I left you a voicemail (well, 2 LOL) and an email- check them and let me know your thoughts :)
(work wont' let me comment on your blog for some reason( or any other))