Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Yuckies

We have come down with our first case of the family sickness. Kyle started getting sick Monday night, I got sick Tuesday night, and I know Aidan isn't feeling well because he's eating about half of what he normally does and is even spitting that back up. Yuck. It's nothing major, we're all just feeling really queasy with an achy body. It's never fun being sick. What I find odd is that I can smell Aidan's sickness. Not the spit up or a dirty diaper kind of smell, he just smells hot and sick. (no fever though, I checked) We're supposed to go into my work tomorrow for lunch with the staff. Crossing my fingers that we feel better.

1 comment:

Soupy said...

Ugg, feel better soon! The sickies are awful! I hope , though, it gets OUT of your system by Christmas!
:(

FYI- Corey had it the other day! So Kyle may have gotten it from there-- is it the throw up stuff (if so)