Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, December 6, 2008

All Played Out

Aidan has been busy this week meeting and playing with other babies. On Thursday, the three babies that were born at my work last year got together for a play date. Addison will be 1 next week, Adalyn is 10 months old, and Aidan is 8 months old. (notice that they all start with "A") They had a great time playing together. Addison is able to say "tickle, tickle" and she would come up to Aidan and "tickle tickle" his tummy. It was SO cute. As usual, I forgot my camera even though I thought about it not 10 minutes before we left. Stephanie took pictures and said she would e-mail them to me. I'll post them as soon as I get them.

On Friday we started our new session of early childhood classes. This time around I signed up for a class called Kid Sized Adventures. We hit the jackpot and there are 3 babies who were born within 19 days of each other. It was so nice for Aidan to be able to play with babies that were at the same developmental stage as him. This class is for birth to pre-k, so there are also four older kids in class who like to play with the babies. Aidan got several hugs from a little girl named Glory-Ann who fell in love with him. :)

Not much planned for this weekend. I started making my Christmas cookies yesterday. I got as far as making the dough before Aidan woke up and wanted to play. My goal is to bake them today and maybe make some candies too. That may be a tad ambitious, but a girl's gotta have goals, right?

No comments: