Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, December 13, 2008

HO! HO! HO!

Aidan visited Santa today. May I just say, it is ridiculously hard to find a free Santa up here. Apparently Santa got hit by the recession too and needs a little extra cash, because to visit him at the mall is close to $30 if you want pictures. They don't let you take your own pictures. No need to worry though, I found a free Santa that lets you take as many pictures as you want. We went to Gerten's, a landscape/nursery/greenhouse place about 20 minutes from our house. They also offer free sleigh rides pulled by real reindeer...Aidan was still too young to enjoy that, but maybe next year. We only had to wait about 15 minutes in a short line. I think the pictures speak for themselves. ;)



I didn't torture Aidan by making him continue to sit on Santa's lap, just snapped a quick picture and then got him. He stopped crying as soon as I picked him up. No child abuse here.

No comments: