Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Things I Know...

(According to Aidan, age 7 months)

I know...
  • how to army crawl wherever I want to go
  • that I like books with different textures or flaps I can lift up
  • that I like rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, peaches, pears, blueberries, bananas, puffs, wagon wheels, and biter biscuits
  • that I do NOT like avocados
  • how to open the bottom drawer of the new entertainment center
  • I like to play with cords, but mommy always takes them away
  • how to sit up on my own for as long as I want
  • that I can almost pull myself up on low ledges
  • how to turn the pages of my board books
  • how to feed myself finger foods (I pick them up in my fist and shove them in my mouth)
  • that I get very angry (a new emotion) when mommy leaves me in my jumperoo to do housework
  • Roxie will run away from me when I touch her, which always makes me giggle
  • that a cute smile will get me lots of attention from any person around to see it

No comments: