Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 3, 2008

Here, You try it!

Aidan has figured out not only how to put his pacifier back in his own mouth, but he has realized that mommy has a mouth that it can go in too! He was playing with his pacifier the other day while I was holding him, and all of the sudden he was trying to shove it in my mouth and giggling. So smart!

I bought Aidan some finger foods today and tried them out at lunch time. What a mess! I got the Gerber Graduates cookies and pinwheels. By the time he was halfway through the cookie he was covered in a slimy goo. Then Roxie jumped up an ate the rest of the cookie, taking care of that problem. (arghhh....) So I thought I would try the pinwheel. (basically a half-dollar sized pinwheel shaped rice cripsy) It was slightly less messy but Aidan still only ate half of it. Not sure if he's ready for finger foods, but we'll try them out once a day so he can get the hang of feeding himself.

Aidan is getting the first of his two flu shots next Monday. I'm not really looking forward to it since I know they hurt and make your arm sore for several days.

1 comment:

Bellmont Business said...

Charlotte got her flu shot today and they will probably give it to him in his leg so it doesn't hurt, afterwards at least. Make sure to give him the Tylenol ahead of time....not that you probably don't already know that but just a friendly reminder. Enjoy the rest of the week.