Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a truly wonderful Thanksgiving at Aunt Marsha's house. There was an abundance of food and five pies for twelve people. Life is good.

On Wednesday night we went up to the Holiday Lighting. The local elementary and high school kids school sang some Christmas carols, there was free apple cider and cookies, and Aidan said hello to Santa and Mrs. Claus. After the entertainment they flipped the switch and all the holiday lights came on in the city. Very pretty. All in all it lasted about half an hour.

Bundled up to go see the Holiday Lighting
(I bought the snowsuit too big so he can grow into it)

Ugh, I can't believe you want to take more pictures of me, I'm trying to eat.

Okay, I'll smile

Grandma and Aidan at the end of the evening.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Finns

No comments: