Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Propping Up "The Girls"

I went bra shopping yesterday for the first time in several years. Pregnancy has a way of changing things, and after reading that 8 out of 10 women wear the wrong size bra, I decided I would go in for a fitting. (free) I bundled Aidan up and we headed out to Macy's. I am proud to say that I am in the minority and have been wearing the correct bra size...they are just so old they aren't doing the job anymore. Macy's had most of their brands buy 2 get 1 free so I now have 3 new bras. At dinner Kyle asked me if he even wanted to know how much new bras cost, and why couldn't I buy them at Target, wouldn't that have been cheaper? Men...

We're gearing up for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I'm making seven layer salad and a pumpkin pie. The salad needs to be made tonight and I'll make the pie tomorrow morning. Kyle has hockey practice at 9:10am tomorrow morning. **crossing my fingers that Aidan cooperates with my pie making tomorrow***

If Aidan is in a fairly good mood this evening I'm going to take him up to the city's Holiday Lighting. Free refreshments, a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus, and the big tree gets lit at 6pm. Sounds like a good time to me.

No comments: