Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 21, 2008

On The Hunt

Aidan has been sleeping 11-12 hours at night for the last week or so. I love it. However, when he wakes up in the morning he is wet from head to toe, soaked in pee. Not so cute. So I did some research online yesterday and people recommended Huggies Overnights, Pampers Baby Dry, and White Cloud Overnights (only found at Walmart). Being cheap, I decided to go to Walmart to try the White Cloud brand. Our Walmart is ghetto and they didn't have the overnights and only had the Huggies in size 5, so I ended up getting the Pampers Baby Dry. No luck with them. Aidan still woke up wet from head to toe this morning. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I'm getting sick of washing his bedding every day. :)

During our morning play session today Aidan crawled to the steps downstairs, gave them one look, and started to crawl up them. I kid you not, he figured out how to crawl up the stairs within 10 seconds of seeing them. This kid is going to keep me on my toes.

2 comments:

Soupy said...

Hey! we have had Keifer (miss pee thru the dipe) in Huggies overnights since that age. I had her in a size up from her normal size- I HIGHLY recommend the Huggies! they are in the purple bag! GOOD LUCK!

oh and once they got too small (they don't go past size 5 and our girl is in 6's) I doubled up on dipes

Bellmont Business said...

Charlotte uses the Huggies over Nights too and they work like a charm. It is worth the money to not have to constantly be washing the bedding.