Our Family

Our Family

Friday, August 8, 2008

Splish Splash

Aidan and I were invited to the pool by my former co-worker, Carrie, and her daughter Keifer who is 15 months old. We had a great time. The outdoor pool is attached to the Lifetime Gym in Lakeville and seems brand new. Lots of moms and their kids. Even some babies younger than Aidan. After the pool we went back to their house for lunch. Keifer loved watching Aidan and kept saying "baby" "baby" "baby". So cute! She is going to be a wonderful big sister.

We have a fairly busy weekend ahead of us. Tomorrow afternoon Kyle and I are going mattress shopping while Aidan stays with Grandpa and Grandma Finn. I cannot wait until we have a new mattress. Ours is AWFUL! Guess that's what you get when you buy the cheap one. Then Sunday, weather permitting, we are going to the Dakota County Fair with Kyle's parents. I'm interested to see if Aidan pays any attention to the animals and what's going on around him. Up to this point he really hasn't cared about anything unless he can put it in his mouth.

Kyle is back to his normal self after the "major surgery" (as he calls it) on Wednesday. I think he's pretty lucky. No bruising, minor swelling, and he said it doesn't really hurt, just a little stiff. It seems so silly that he waited 10 years to do this. Such a man.

1 comment:

Soupy said...

Not a problem- I"ll actually EMAIL you the originals - soon! :) there are more..........
and have fun mattress shopping- we did that when I was PG- oh just so fun. I laid on EVERY mattress w/a belly! LOL I had to be the major decider!