Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Grandpa and Nana Come to Visit

My parents are on their way to stay with us for a few days. That has meant lots of cleaning. I don't particularly like cleaning, so I don't deep clean very often. It always amazes me how dirty the house is when I do deep clean. It doesn't look dirty. We pick up, sweep, dust, clean the bathrooms and do the dishes on a regular basis...where does all this dirt come from? It will forever remain a mystery.

On tap for the next few days : the beach, the zoo, and the state fair. I'm sure Aidan will be worn out every night with our busy schedule, as will Roxie. My mom loves playing with Roxie and she makes it her mission every time she sees Roxie to make her as tired as possible. Roxie sleeps for days after they leave. I love it.

No comments: