Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

I turned 27 yesterday and had a fantastic day. Aidan and I did what I love doing most during the summer...laying by/being in the pool. My friend Krista invited us over to her pool yesterday afternoon and we had a wonderful, relaxing time. We swam, we laid out, we chatted, it was delightful. I makes me yearn for my own pool. Oh how I wish we had bought the house with the pool we looked at. Next time...

Last night we all went out for dinner minus the little guy. Aidan stayed with Gayle's mom while the rest of us (Krista, Eric, Gayle, Cory, Kyle and I) enjoyed some Italian food. I picked the restaurant, Bella Cucina, after remembering I had heard good things about it, thinking it would be nice to try something new. Well, we pull in and Kyle and I realize we have been there before! Kyle had found the restaurant while searching for a good place for pizza when my sister and her boyfriend were in town last fall. It was still delicious, just not new to us. :)

Today we are off to the lake, again minus the little guy. He is staying with Grandpa and Grandma Finn while Kyle and I enjoy catching up with his friends, swimming, boating, and hopefully a little water skiing (for me) if it's not too rough. Another perfect day...I love summer!

Here are the pics from swimming yesterday. Molly kindly let us borrow Charlotte's ladybug floaty. Not very manly, but it did the trick.




After we were done swimming Aidan hung out in his stroller without making a peep for the rest of the time. He was a champ.

No comments: