Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where Did It Go?

I feel like everything on my shopping list this week has disappeared from the stores. Maybe it was only three things, but it felt like everything. I wanted chicken chili mix (from McCormick's), a Dole salad mix (not picky), and Oxy Clean Baby. Couldn't find any of it in Cub or Target. What the heck? I'm especially missing the Sunflower Ranch salad kit. I know that I could make the salad and the chicken chili myself, but it's just not as quick, and I'm looking for quick and easy.

Other things that are gone...the first year of Aidan's life. I was standing in line to pay for something this morning and another customer asked how old Aidan was. I said he would be one at the end of the month, then realized it's already the 25th. It IS the end of the month!

Still no word on a replacement frame for the Zooper. I called again this morning and was told the person that had helped me "was still working on it".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too was looking for the sunflower ranch salad at cub and baby oxy clean at target, if you find it let me know!