Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What Have I Done?!?

I finally caved. I'm ashamed to admit that I have been peer-pressured into joining Facebook. What have I gotten myself into??? I used to have a MySpace page, but then between being pregnant/tired and working, I lost interest in it and deactivated it. Now I've started the whole thing over again with a Facebook page. I know exactly how this is going to go...when Aidan is napping and I should be doing something productive, I'm going to be sitting in front of the computer cyber-stalking all my friends, seeing what everyone is up to. Oh man, this is not going to turn out well. (but I will hopefully know all the gossip) ;)

2 comments:

Monty's Mayhem said...

You know you already love it...haha

Soupy said...

It iS addicting- but after about 3-4 months, it'll get old and you won't be on as much ( :) hee hee

what DID we do before the 'net?