Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Theme Song

If there were a soundtrack to my life yesterday, "You had a bad day" would have played on repeat. We've got a wet carpet downstairs (see previous "waterfall" post...not so tranquil now) and I ran over my stroller. Seriously, be glad you're only reading this, because if you'd witnessed me running over the stroller, your ears would probably be bleeding from the language that came out of my mouth.*note: not in front of Aidan* Uhh, I feel so STUPID! I propped it up behind the Escape when I was bringing the garbage cans back in, specifically telling myself NOT to forget it was there, then got sidetracked putting Aidan in his car seat and running in the house to get my iPod so I could go work out. It is completely mangled. There is no fixing it.

I called Zooper (brand of stroller) and left a message to see if I can get a new frame...we'll see where that takes me. Otherwise, I'm shopping for a new stroller. Uhh, nice ones are SO expensive, even used. :( I don't want to spend a lot of money on a stroller because in a few years I'm going to need a double stroller anyway. But, I also want something that's easy to push/manuever since we will be using the stroller daily now that it's getting nice outside.

Why oh why did I forget the stroller was behind the car? ARGHHH!!!!

1 comment:

MrsNick said...

Funny you have the baby and ran over your stroller; I have no baby and just bought a stroller. Are we in reverse or what?! I got an Uppa Baby Vista stroller. If we actually had a kid now it would be out of my price range, but since we're sans bambino right now it seemed like a good idea, well maybe. I hope your day goes better today:)