Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Retro Fabulous and Other Ramblings

With much sadness I packed up all of Aidan's clothes that no longer fit. It was mostly summer stuff along with some 6 month sleepers that he grew out of in about a week. Some of it looked so tiny, and he was in it just a month or two ago. : ( However, that made some room in the closet for Daddy's old clothes. I love putting Kyle's old baby clothes on Aidan! I feel like I'm playing dress up. (is that weird?) I didn't get a little girl, but I can still have fun with his clothes.

The above picture is Aidan wearing a green velour jumper from the early 80's. I giggle every time I look at him. You can't really tell in this picture, but the legs are flared. It is fierce. Also, if you look closely (or click on the picture to make it bigger) you will see tooth #1 and a nice little scab next to his eye. While trying to eat one of his board books he got a little aggressive with it and hit himself in the eye. Who knew books could be so dangerous?

Life has been put on hold since Saturday when Aidan came down with a stomach bug. Let's just say I've gone through more diapers since Saturday afternoon than I usually go through in a week. Overall he seems to be feeling fine. No fever, not cranky, no vomiting. I'm thinking it's just a virus and we have to wait it out. That means no visiting the YMCA or other kids and definitely no swimming lessons. We're going to Madison this weekend to visit my family and I'm hoping he's over it by then.

1 comment:

Monty's Mayhem said...

I LOVE the outfit :) tell kyle he was a stylin' little boy! look at that tooth, my little man is getting SO BIG! cant wait to see you this weekend!