Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 20, 2008

Mad Town part 2

Saturday evening we went out for dinner at a nice Mexican restaurant near the capital. It was my parents' 33rd wedding anniversary. Aidan was a happy baby, the service was fast (probably because the staff didn't want Aidan making a scene) and the food was delicious. It was so nice to be able to sit and share a meal with my entire family. After dinner we went back to Kali and Kyle's house, put Aidan to bed, and played a little euchre. Kyle #2 and I handily beat everyone there. (except my mom who opted not to play after winning in the first round) Apparently my Kyle is not the best euchre player in the world, unbenownst to me. He said it's been that way his whole life. Glad I know it now, I'll make sure I pick other partners when we play in the future. ;)

We had a wonderful time in Madison. Thanks so much for letting us stay at your house Kali and Kyle!!! Aidan loved the kitties (even if my allergies did not) and as always, it made us wish we were closer so we could see everyone all the time.

Here is the weekend in pictures:

Nana, Aidan, Kali, and Kyle

Amazed by the flamingos


Aidan "Polar Bear" Finn

Reading with Nana while we wait for dinner

The ride home:
"Hi Mom, I'm so much happier now that you're back here to entertain me."

Look at that lip. A future Elvis impersonator???

1 comment:

Soupy said...

Oh man, he is a dolly! sounds like fun, fantastic weekend w/family! YAY! I'm craving mexican now :)