Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Magic Beans

Beans, beans, the magical fruit, the more you eat, the more you...sleep. In Aidan's case that's what seems to be happening anyway. (and I do sing him the beans song every time I feed him green beans) :)

We started green beans for dinner on Monday and he slept 9 hours straight. He loves the green beans and actually got upset with me last night when they were gone. He kept grabbing the empty spoon, putting it in his mouth, and then screeching when he didn't get any more green beans. I tried giving him a little cereal and he wanted nothing to do with it.

Aidan has also started blowing raspberries while he has cereal in his mouth. It cracks me up, but I'm sure once he has lots of food in his mouth and it all comes flying out it won't be so funny anymore.

At swimming lessons yesterday we practiced going under water. Aidan would jump in (with my help of course) and while he was in the air I would blow on his face to make him hold his breath, then dunk him under the water. He didn't get upset and after the first time he seemed to know it was coming and would scrunch up his face before I even blew on it. Such a smart little guy.

No comments: