Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year, New Toys



Out with the old and in with the new, right? Aidan had his second Christmas this past week with my side of the family. I had to go out and buy another container to store his old toys in to make room for the new ones! Thank goodness Nana and Papa are willing to store our stuff until the next baby needs it, otherwise I think we'd have to rent storage. Favorites from this round of present opening include a new John Deere "Buck" and a hammer and pegs. Let me tell you, Aidan is dangerous with that hammer. I think everyone got their fingers smashed at least once while trying to help him hit the pegs.

We had a great time while Nana, Papa, Kali and Kyle were here. We rung in the new year by going out to eat at a Japanese steakhouse. The guys all took Saki shots (plural) and everyone enjoyed the food. I did not stay awake until midnight, but did wake up at midnight to the sound of cheers in Times Square. That counts, right?

No comments: