Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 3, 2010

It was back to school yesterday. *sad face* Not a quiet day either. There were behavior problems, I had to teach CPI after school, then we had a union mtg to discuss contract negotiations. Whew! Busy first day back! Even though I was constantly busy during "vacation" it was so much less stressful than working. If only money would magically appear in our bank account and health insurance was free... It does make me feel better that I only have approximately 50 days of school left before my maternity leave. That's something to look forward to. I took my first "belly shot" last week. I'm well aware that 28 weeks is extremely late to get the first belly shot, but like I said, I've been busy!

I had my 28 week appointment last week and took my glucose test for gestational diabetes. They didn't call the next day saying it was high, so I'm assuming I do not have diabetes. (thank goodness! I don't know what I'd do if I had to stop eating sweets!) I've only gained 11 pounds and the doctor told me that's lower than she'd like, so if I want to eat a bowl of ice cream every night after dinner, I should feel free to. Who doesn't like to hear that kind of news?!?! I will abstain though, because I remember how tough it was to lose those last 10 lbs from Aidan.

7 months pregnant with Baby #2

7 months pregnant with Aidan...not much difference


2 comments:

Soupy said...

You look beautiful, my dear :)

Anonymous said...

Took some loads!