Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Click on the picture above to visit our Picasa Web Album. You can view each picture individually, or watch a slideshow.

We took approximately 160 pictures this Christmas and I narrowed them down to my fave 40(ish). Aidan got a few toys that became instant hits...a jack-in-the-box and, of course, his hockey stick. He posed with his hockey stick, he played with his hockey stick, he wanted everyone else to play with his hockey stick. I must say, he was quite the charmer this weekend. Everyone kept commenting on how happy and well-behaved he is. I rolled my eyes several times since they clearly were not witnessing his whining/screaming fits that come when he doesn't get what he wants. What's not to be happy about with 8 adults catering to your every whim? He truly was well-behaved while we were up North, which makes me a proud parent. He slept at least 11-12 hours every night with two naps almost every day we were there. Not to mention he slept for 14 hours the night we came home. All that activity and attention wears a guy out! Now we're gearing up for Nana, Papa, Aunt Kali, and Uncle Kyle's visit. They arrive Wednesday, so I had better start cleaning!

No comments: