Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 6, 2009

That's the Spirit!




Does anything say Christmas like baking cookies? I think not. Aidan enjoyed helping me make the dough for my new favorite chocolate/mint cookies. The little stinker stood there and watched the whole time, mesmerized. Then, just as I was finishing up, he snatched a handful of dough and shoved it in his mouth. He couldn't get enough after that and was not happy with me when it was time to let the dough chill for 30 min.


Aidan got the camera for me last night and demanded (nicely) that I take his picture. How could I refuse when we get results like this? I would use this for my Christmas card if his shirt wasn't covered in drool. Aidan's last two bottom teeth are coming in. This past week has been one big, wet, messy spit fest.

2 comments:

Laney said...

I cannot believe how BIG he is...my goodness. Great pictures!

Monty's Mayhem said...

did he get a haircut?