Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Makin' A List

Actually, it's more like 20 lists. I make multiple lists every day. So much stuff to do! To the best of my knowledge, all presents have been bought and I got all but one wrapped today. Check. Groceries for the trip to Hayward have been purchased. Check. Christmas letters have been mailed. Check. Were all of them signed? No. I addressed, stamped, stuffed, and sealed 26 envelopes without signing the letter inside. BIG OOPS! If you receive an unsigned letter, feel free to laugh at me. I wish I could blame it on the pregnancy, but it had more to do with Aidan getting into everything he was not supposed to while I was trying to finish up the letters on Friday night and Kyle was at hockey practice. Lesson learned.

Next on the list(s): round up everything needed for our Christmas trip up to Hayward, WI

No comments: