Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day

The kids at my elementary school have been practicing a song called "No School Tomorrow" for their upcoming holiday concert. When I found out we had a snow day on Wednesday, I went around signing it all day long. Of course, I had to change the words to "There'll be no school today, no school today, no school today because it snowed!"

I utilized the day to the fullest extent, made possible by the fact that Aidan went to daycare for 5 hours. He was one of four kids in his class. Needless to say, he got lots of attention. As for me, Santa and I chatted and I picked out presents I thought Aidan would enjoy. I also made thumbprint cookies and Christmas cut-outs. After 3 1/2 hours on my feet I could barely move. My lower back hurt so bad I felt nauseous. Note to self...if I am ever 6 months pregnant again, I will not stand for long periods of time.

Here are some picks of Aidan enjoying the snow before it got too cold. (this was the very beginning of the storm on Tuesday evening...we ended up getting 7.4 inches and 40mph winds)

What do little boys do in MN when it's cold outside?


Play Hockey!!


So happy to play outside (and get his picture taken)

No comments: