Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 29, 2009

O' Christmas Tree

Kyle has promised me that we only have to go to Christmas tree lots for 2 more years, then we can start cutting down our own tree again. I'm blogging this little anecdote so that it's in writing and I can refer back to it in two years when Kyle says "the kids just aren't old enough yet, it will be too much of a hassle, yada, yada"... I will not forget.

That being said, we went to a Christmas tree lot yesterday and picked out our tree for the season. We both agreed it didn't feel like Christmas due to the warmth and lack of snow. Nonetheless, we picked out the tree and will hopefully have time to decorate it today.

I asked Aidan to go stand by the tree.
Instead, he sat down with a huge grin on his face.

Running to come see how his photo session turned out.


Flashback to Christmas tree hunting last year.
This photo looks much more "Christmas-y" than the ones above.

1 comment:

MrsNick said...

Ah Court! I miss you and your Christmas spirit! I hope you and the family are doing well.