Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 27, 2009

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all! We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year and it was a success. All the food was ready at the same time, nothing was burnt, and it was all edible. What more could you want? It was great seeing family that we don't see all that often, and the big bonus of the day was that Aidan was in bed and asleep by 6pm. That's what I was thankful for.

The rest of the weekend is kind of go with the flow. No big plans. The "organizing bug" bit me this morning and I cleaned out Aidan's closet to make way for the new baby's stuff. Some things got tossed, some things will get donated, and a LOT will get handed down to the new baby. I also did a little online shopping in hopes of scoring some good deals on Christmas presents. I got 4 people taken care of, and even bought myself a maternity fleece hoodie from Old Navy that was on sale for $5. Seriously, how can you pass that up?

Next on the mental "to do" list: get a Christmas tree and decorate.

2 comments:

Monty's Mayhem said...

YAY!!! glad your dinner went well! we need to get our c-mas tree this week too...c-mas shopping today put me in the spirit!!!

Monty's Mayhem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.