Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Big Rigs

What little kid doesn't love giant trucks and machinery? The local libraries have been hosting "Big Rig" days throughout the summer. We missed our library's "Big Rig" day, but luckily Carrie and Keifer invited us to go along when their library had all the big trucks visiting. Aidan and Keifer weren't too sure about the massive machinery, but loved the small four wheeler type vehicles. Keifer's cousin, Abby, came along with and helped corral Aidan and Keifer when they tried to make a run for it.

After seeing all the trucks and playing inside the library for a little bit, we headed back to their house where I finally got my hands on little baby Kyla. What a tiny peanut!!! She's two months old, but since she was born early, she's still just a petite little thing. Aidan didn't mind me holding her since he was eating lunch and then playing with all of Keifer's toys. In fact, I probably could have left and he wouldn't have noticed I was gone. He had a great time.

Water truck that sprayed water every 15 min


Keifer, Aidan, and Abby in the bucket

Keifer thought she wanted to climb into the cab, but changed her mind when she realized how high up it was!Aidan's favorite of the day

Aidan and Abby driving the John Deere tractor/mower
Prepping for his modeling career

1 comment:

Soupy said...

CUTE !I have to get caught up on my blogging- and Big RIgs is sure to come soon ! See my pics on facebook! :)