Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

15 Months Old

Aidan is now 15 months old, which just sounds light years away from 12 months old. At 12 months I still kind of considered him a baby. No more. He's a walking, running, jabbering machine. I figure that since I took so many pictures last week, I'll just use one of those for his 15 month photo. So, here he is, helping me hang out laundry at Nana and Papa's house last week. (keep in mind that it was already in the mid-90's in the morning...hence the nakedness)




1 comment:

Soupy said...

seems as though you and I will be on oppisite sides of the age spectrum each summer -LOL- first I had Keifer 2 years ago, then last summer K was 15 months while Aidan was a newborn, now I have Kyla while Aidan is getting older! :) We must GTG in the next few weeks! Sounds like you are having an awesome time this summer!