Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 1, 2008

Sleep Heaven

We did it. We took the plunge and bought a Tempurpedic mattress. It was delivered yesterday, and after sleeping on it last night, I can say I totally LOVE it. We were both worried because there are bad reviews on it (too hot, too firm, hurts your back, etc) but there are more good reviews than bad, so we decided to try it out. I slept wonderfully. No more squeaking box spring every time you move, no more sagging mattress, I'm so glad we got a Tempurpedic.

In celebration of Labor Day we are going over to Grandpa and Grandma Finn's later on today for a BBQ. While Labor Day usually means that summer has come to a close, I'm not stressed out this year like I usually am. It doesn't feel like summer is ending. (especially since it's supposed to get up to 90 degrees today) While I've been thinking a lot about my kids back at school, I feel confident the new teacher will be fantastic. I went in to school last week to help her put schedules together. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing and had a clear vision of what she was going to do with the classroom. More power to her, it's tough work. I hope to go in for visits every once in awhile, and I've been invited to a new, once-a-month lunch that the speech kids are hosting. That will give me the excuse to visit.

No comments: