Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Picnic

Kyle surprised me on Tuesday by taking the afternoon off and said we could do whatever I wanted. Crazy me, I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head, so Kyle threw out some ideas...picnic, walk around the lake, he could watch Aidan if I had errands to run. So I took him up on his offers and said all of the above! :) We had a "lunch for 2" gift certificate to a local coffee shop so we stopped there, got our food to go and had a picnic on the beach. It was a gorgeous day and there were only two other people on the beach. Aidan had fun playing with his toys on the picnic blanket, Kyle and I had real adult conversation, and we all got some fresh air. I think we should do it more often. On the way home we stopped at Target (which is usually like pulling teeth to get Kyle to go with me) and picked up a few odds and ends. Now we both want to live on a lake somewhere with out own private beach. We can dream.

No comments: