Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good Reads

I've been a book fiend lately. After Aidan goes to bed I tuck myself in and read for about an hour before I fall asleep. As the weather gets cooler and you are spending more time indoors, here are my fave books that I've read in the past month or two.

-Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane ***fantastic psychological thriller, LOVED it***
-The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
-In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner
-#'s 13 and 14 in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
-Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

I've also read some so-so books that you might like more than I did:
-The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
-Dirty Girls on Top by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez

1 comment:

Soupy said...

Loved Shutter island, too -it's being made into a movie w/Leo Dicaprio and Michelle Williams- I re-read it just to refresh my memory and it freaks me out. I LOVE Dennis Lehane books- very good!
I hear ya on the the other ones, too! :) Did you check out my 50 book list?