Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 18, 2008

Back to DSM

It's back to Des Moines again this afternoon for a wedding tomorrow evening. Aidan is going to stay at the wedding/reception with us, so we'll see how long he lasts. If I can get him to fall asleep at the reception we may get to stay awhile...if not, it could be an early evening.

We've had a busy week. Monday was the beach, Tuesday we met a former co-worker and her daughter, Keifer, at the mall and walked around, and the rest of the week has somehow flown by. Aidan and I have been going to the local YMCA every day so I can work out. (yuck) He stays in the free daycare while I workout. Each day this week when I've picked him up, I hear him as soon as I walk in the door. He HAS NOT stopped talking! Since waking up Monday morning he has constantly been chattering and squawking. It's hilarious. Whether he is laughing or charming the ladies at the YMCA with his "conversations" it's obvious he loves attention and is a social little guy. He has even started talking to his toys:



I am making a resolution that I will take more pictures at this wedding and not wait until after we're back at the hotel to snap a few. We don't have too many of us as a family, so I plan to get some family shots as well as lots of Aidan being cute. :)

1 comment:

Soupy said...

lordy, lordy, he is delicious, that is the best word I can think of- you just want to smother him w/kisses and nibble him! He is a doll! hope DM was fun!