Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What To Do?

My days are filled with standard toddlerhood activities: eating, napping (Aidan, not me), going for walks, playing in the park, etc. After Aidan goes to bed though, I find myself drifting. What should I do now that it's summer? Good tv is gone and everything is re-runs. I finished the Twilight series and can't imagine finding another book that will suck me in so completely. What to do? Aidan is in bed by 7:30pm these days and Kyle usually plays poker in the evenings. I need a new hobby that is relatively cheap/free and can be done at home to keep me entertained. I've got a few books requested from the library. We'll see if that does the trick.

We've got a busy week lined up here in the Finn household. This afternoon we're meeting Grandma Michele at the Mall of America to look for new shoes for Aidan. Tomorrow we're going in to school for the last staff lunch of the year. Friday we're hitting the zoo with Stephanie and Adelyn, and Saturday, Kyle's Aunt Marsha and I are hosting a Discovery Toys Party at my house. If you've never heard of Discovery Toys, here's a PDF link to their spring/summer catalog. Aidan loves the stacking cups.

No comments: