Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Say Cheese

If only it were that easy to get Aidan to smile. I took him to Target Studio this morning for his one year portrait. Yes, I know he will be 14 months old next week but he has had a runny nose or a rash on his chin since the week before his birthday. This was the first week of a blemish-free face since the end of March. Craziness. Back to the photo shoot...it was awful. Banging my head against a concrete wall would have been more enjoyable. The photographer took a total of 11 pictures of him in the 45 minutes we were there. She kept trying to get him to smile by making funny loud noises, and he responded by looking half scared, half confused. Every time I got him to smile she snapped the picture a second too late. Argh, frustrating! We got one kinda, sorta good one that I'm not in love with, but will have to do.

1 comment:

Laney said...

I completely feel your frustrations with this one. CND had their 1 year shoot at 16 months and have yet to have their 2-year shoot...I figure I will wait until next month to make it an even year. Last time we went to Portrait Innovations. I am NOT looking forward to doing it again. Period.