Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Toddler Equations

As a teacher, I'm all about math. Here are some equations from my life right now.

Walking toddler + Outdoors = Scraped knees and holes in new jeans

Poopy diaper 15 minutes before bath time = Mommy doesn't want to waste a new one = Pee in the playroom

Nice weather + Aidan wanting to go outside = Tantrums x 10 (when he doesn't get his way)

Mommy + Baby sign language class = Fewer tantrums???
(I'm hoping that's how it turns out anyway. Krista and I are going to baby sign language class next Tues night)

3 comments:

Monty's Mayhem said...

Baby sign language will be so helpful for him! I have kids in my class that use it all the time! We also teach sign language once a week, it works wonders for kids who cant find the right words! Great idea!!!

Soupy said...

LOL at your equations- ahhh, and it only gets BETTER (or worse, depending on your viewpoint! LOL). What a dolly and handful! Baby sign is fun - K loved the baby Signing times dvd's- we used to find them on TV somewhere but haven't in awhile. They have fun music and singing along w/the signing ! :)

Annie Peight said...

I love it when babies use sign! Hopefully the class will be fun and helpful! Have a Happy Mother's Day!