Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mixed Feelings

I'm completely bummed because the baby sign language class that Krista and I were supposed to attend tonight got canceled. Something about low enrollment. Pshh. There would have been at least two people there...Krista and I. Isn't that enough?!?! Now it's back to the drawing board. I've scoured the Internet looking for other baby sign language classes with little success. I'm thinking I might just buy some DVD's and try them out.

On the flip side, I'm SUPER excited because Nikki and Eli are coming to visit this weekend. I personally think Nikki is a crazy lady for driving six hours in a car with a 21 month old, but I haven't seen them since Christmas, so I'm going to keep my mouth shut and anxiously await their arrival. Nikki told me Eli is already 36 inches tall, so he's going to look like a giant next to Aidan. I can't wait to take pictures.

Here are some past pictures of the two of them. Notice how we can't ever get them to look at the camera? They are total boys when they are together...going constantly and can't be bothered to stop and look cute for a moment.

September 2008


At Christmas.
Aidan soaked his shirt in drool, which is why he is half naked.

3 comments:

Soupy said...

I'm telling you - baby Singing Times! The library has some!!!! GEt!!!!! Sounds like a fun time w/your friends- can't wait for pic ( looking at the camera or not! )
:)

Soupy said...

not singing times- SIGNING times- sorry - my mistake! LOL

Laney said...

I'm signing sorry right now.