Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You Give Me Fever

That line from the song keeps running through my head. Aidan woke up from his afternoon nap yesterday one hot little tamale. I assumed it was because it was warm outside and he was wearing a thermal onesie, fleece pants, and had been under a blanket. I changed him into shorts and a t-shirt then took him for a long walk. When we got back I noticed he was still really warm. His temp was 101.2. Obviously it hadn't been what he was wearing. To make matters worse, Charlotte, Maggie, and Jackson had come over that morning for a play date. I had unknowingly let Aidan expose the babies and Charlotte to his sick germs. Crossing my fingers no one else gets sick. I would feel awful.

Aidan had a fever when he went to bed, when he got up at 6am, and before his afternoon nap today. He can't tell me what hurts, but he's eating and drinking okay (not great, but okay) and isn't tugging on his ears. I'm guessing it's just a virus, but if the fever hasn't gone away when he gets up from his afternoon nap today I'm going to give the dr.'s office a call to see what they have to say. It's no fun having a sick baby.

No comments: