Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had an Easter-filled weekend. On Saturday I colored eggs while Aidan watched/ate a snack. He shouted out orders at me (which sounded like ga! ga! ga!) and I would say "Oh, you want a blue egg? Okay, let's try that." I love coloring eggs, so I had fun. It was also nice outside on Saturday so we went on a walk, played at the local park, cleaned off some of my flower beds, and tried out his new slide. Aidan was a tired guy by the time bedtime rolled around.

The Easter Bunny visited our house while Aidan was sleeping and brought sippy cups, utensils, and summer pajamas. Aidan enjoyed pulling the new stuff out of his Easter basket. Both set of grandparents showered him with gifts too. He got swim trunks, a summer hat, a Minnesota ABC's book, and a cute little Easter bunny to play with.

After morning nap we attended Mass with Grandpa and Grandma Finn then went back to their house for lunch. Is there anything better than ham, cheesy potatoes, and a whipped cream fruit salad? I can't think of anything. Yum, it was delicious. We were all stuffed and Aidan needed a nap (as did I) so we headed home about 3pm and slept until 5pm. It was still sunny and warm so we took a walk to burn off some of the calories we consumed at lunch. The Zooper is back in commission. Kyle asked me again which stroller I plan to sell. Um, neither.

Aidan showing off Mommy's creativeness


What did the Easter Bunny bring?

Cups and utensils!

New pajamas!

A hat and swim trunks!

The bags are fun too

Eating graham crackers in the middle of the floor. Why? I don't know.

Decided to join the group and eat his snack at the table

Easter Bunny cake that Grandma Michele made

Licking frosting off of Grandma's fingers

1 comment:

Laney said...

Many women are capable of having multiple strollers. Some people (men in particular) don't understand our ability to do so and it fascinates them. Sometimes though, some women are happy to just have one stroller. Some women don't have any strollers. They have tried having multiple strollers but it just didn't work for them, so they just stick to what works. To each his own. I have had many strollers in my parenting career...all of which I had to buy myself though. Enjoy it!