Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ready?

As I write this, I am listening to high school hockey on Internet radio. Not something I would have predicted 10 years ago, but I've been sucked in. Aidan keeps pointing to his ear and saying "hockey". Yes, we're listening to hockey. Kyle's team is playing in the second round of Sections (they won 10-1 on Thurs) and are beating Bloomington Jefferson at the moment, 3-2. Not sure if my pregnant body can handle the excitement! The announcers are so animated any time the puck goes near the net that there is constant tension. Deep breath, I hope we win.

I am now 36 weeks pregnant and finally feeling some motivation to make sure everything is ready for the baby. Aidan and I hit up "baby store" (as he calls it, aka: Babies 'r Us) this morning. The baby's room is now ready to go minus a changing pad. I forgot that our changing table is two inches shorter than a normal one and I have to order the pad online. Not a big deal. I think the only thing we don't have for this baby is a name. That's right, not one single name that we agree on. We have 4 weeks, right? That's plenty of time. Feel free to add comments with some name suggestions...we are in need of some inspiration.

1 comment:

MrsNick said...

Since I am not pregnant and fear that I might have triplette boys, I have plenty of girl names in mind. Olivia, Matilda, Madeline, Josephine (pardon the spelling), Emily, Elizabeth, Adylyne (the name of my neice), Sylvie, and Sophia. If you really need some unique names, just e-mail me. I still continue to work within the neighborhood, if you know what I mean, and come across some pretty sweet ethnic names if you really want to be original:)