Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Elmo Hockey

As we were driving home from the mall today Aidan kept shouting "Elmo" from the backseat. I asked him if he saw Elmo outside, to which he replied "Yah, Elmo outside". Elmo was not outside. I looked. Then Aidan said "Elmo, hockey". I know Elmo does a lot of things, but I've never seen him play hockey. Aidan is pretty convinced that Elmo likes the cold outdoors in MN and also plays hockey. Apparently he is gaining a very active imagination.

Speaking of hockey, Kyle's team beat their arch rivals in the final game of regular season, earning them 2nd seed in the conference. Sections start on Thursday, or as Kyle put it "Only 6 wins away from state champions." We wish them luck and I'm even okay if they make it to state because hockey will be over before the baby comes.

No comments: