Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Germs

Along with new supplies, new kids, a new school, and new challenges, I've also received some new germs. I woke up with a sore throat on Monday night, and Tuesday I had a runny nose and was sneezing. That sure didn't take long. The kids aren't even back yet and I've already picked up germs. Luckily nothing serious, just annoying.

Kyle and Aidan are doing fine. I e-mailed Carrie on Monday to see how she was faring at her first day back at work since having Baby Kyla. She told me she had only called the sitter 3 times that day. : ) I haven't called Kyle once, knowing that he never answers his cell phone, if he even has it with him. Turns out I actually had his cell phone with me at school because he had left it in the car. Oops. Even if I had wanted to get a hold of him, I couldn't have.

No comments: