Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 21, 2009

Masterpiece


Aidan's 1st masterpiece which, of course, is prominently displayed on the fridge.

Funny side note: Aidan made this beautiful artwork at the YMCA while Kyle was working out. When Kyle went to pick Aidan up, the child care worker gave him Aidan's artwork. Kyle's comment was "It's a good thing he's athletic." To which, I'm sure, the child care worker looked horrified. What kind of parent says that?!?!? Obviously Kyle was kidding, and he told the worker that. Kyle and I have since had the discussion about when it's appropriate to use his dry sense of humor and when it's not. (i.e.-it's not okay to make fun of your child with people you don't know) ; )

2 comments:

Krista said...

Personally I think the child care person needs to get a sense of humor!!

Soupy said...

I love it! LOL It is a masterpiece, and I am dying over Kyle's comment! HE HEEE!

hey- we're taking Keifer to the races Sat night (I think) Elko- wanna go? :)