Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quick Update

I have a million pictures and lots to write about from our hectic wedding weekend, but I started 4 days of training today which means all I have time for is a quick update. The wedding was spectacular. (not to mention spectacularly hot) Fun was had by all, and to quote my new brother-in-law's Facebook post: "8 kegs, 156 bottles of wine, 10 gallons of martinis = shirts optional, drinking beer out of giant candle holders, great stories with awesome friends, and the craziest Oak Hill wedding ever, as told by the owner!!!!!!" It was truly a crazy fun time.

Here is one good pic that my mom sent me. I haven't had a chance to download ours yet.



1 comment:

MrsNick said...

Looks like an absolutely beautiful wedding! Glad to hear you all had so much fun and made so many wonderful memories:)