Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

On The Mend

Aidan is feeling better, although sleeping a LOT. (no complaining here about that) He's cheerful when awake, but is sleeping 12 hours at night and another 4-5 hours during the day. Clearly he is not back to 100% yet. Kyle finally feels better, 5 days after he got sick.

We had a fairly quiet weekend at home since both Kyle and Aidan weren't feeling well. Grandpa and Grandma Finn came over for dinner on Valentine's Day. Yes, we played Monopoly, and no, I did not win. In fact, I was the first one out. We quit before there was an actual winner, but the consensus was that Grandma Finn would have won in the end. She and Kyle were trading money back and forth, but she had more cash and better properties with hotels on them.

Our last early childhood (ECFE) class was on Friday and I did not sign up for the next session. There weren't any classes that caught my eye, and it runs into May. I figured (hoped?) that by then it will be getting nice outside and we can go to the parks and zoos to get out of the house. I did sign up for a Mom's Group here in the South Metro that I found on Meetup.com. It's free and there are Mom/Kid get-togethers/play dates once a week or so. I figured we could go to the ones close to us and meet some new people, and if we can't make it to them, I don't need too feel bad since it's free. Our first meetup is this Thursday...crossing my fingers that Aidan and I both enjoy ourselves.

No comments: