Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 26, 2010

3 Months Old

As promised, here are some new pictures of Aubrey. She loves to smile and jabber away at me, but I guess I'm a little scary with a big, black camera hiding my face. There wasn't a smile to be had while the camera was out.

At 3 months old Aubrey is sitting up well when propped by a pillow or in the Bumbo seat. She heartily dislikes laying down unless she is nursing or sleeping and lets us know it. She'll sit in the swing for short bits of time, but is much happier if she's sitting up on the couch.

I'm thinking she went through a growth spurt this week. Kyle came home one day to find Aubrey sprawled out on the couch with her blanket barely covering her. He made the comment that she looked like she had "that elephantism disease." HaHa! She did look rather large with her chubby legs hanging out of the blanket and her arms above her head. Another clue-in for the growth spurt was my lack of sleep this week. Aubrey was waking up every night at 2 am and again at 5 am for feedings, where as the last few weeks it was just one time around 5 am. Thankfully she slept for 7 1/2 hours last night, so I'm feeling a little more human today. (and have a lot more patience)





No comments: