Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm Back/Pre-Renovation


***Disclaimer- I wrote this two weeks ago and never got around to publishing it***

I'm back. Then school starts again, and I make no promises.  I cannot even begin to describe how busy this summer has been.  I can count on one hand the number of days I stayed home and "did nothing" or enjoyed some relaxing quiet time.  As I write this I am eating Chinese, drinking a beer, and sitting on the back deck.  A true celebration of the last day of grad class.  Oh, and Kyle and the kids are over at his friend's house.  Perhaps the only relaxing quiet time I will enjoy this summer!

Here are some pictures of the new house before and during renovation.  We are still working on a weekly basis, trying to get things put together.  I also have to actually decorate this new space, but that can wait.  Maybe until next summer. :)  The "After" pictures will be coming soon.

Breakfast nook...that sweet chandelier went straight into the dumpster

Main upstairs bath.  Horrifically covered in painted yellow wallpaper.

Said painted yellow wallpaper

Master Bath.  Nothing special

Another view of the MasterBath

Master Bedroom before...dark purple paint

Aubrey's room before

Office before

Laundry Room before.  Also painted and wallpapered.

Kitchen before

Front entry/view into family room before

Upstairs hall before

Front entry/upstairs before

Dining Room before

Family Room before



Pool before





No comments: